Friday, February 6, 2009

sixteen

I went through all of the ideas I have for novels, and found out that there are sixteen of them. Granted, two are co-written and one is a glorified picture book, but still. :) I have plenty of material, I just need to be dedicating enough time every day to get them done.

My goal this year is to have three novels under my belt. I have one written, one being written, and one in the planning stages. So I've gotta revise, finish writing, and start writing them. I'm sure that #3 will be a NaNo, so I just need to focus on revisions for #1 and writing #2 for now. Should be good, should be good.

I was recently told that Carol knows an agent who is looking for the kind of stuff that I write, so this is good motivation. Ee!

I'm 12,000+ words into HP, which is roughly 1/4th the way through, and there's about 9 months until November. Should be easy. If I can get motivated!

No comments: